Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 1 October 2013

I am Ziggy Mandias and I’m a Video Gamer!


Who am I?


I am an online Identity of some guy from the United Kingdom who does not favour one console over another, that trys to stay impartial to the whole debate of what console is best .

Why you ask?


The answer is simple. I am in it for the GAMES which I believe are what makes a console/tablet/handheld/PC and not the hardware. I know the hardware helps to run the games better in the background but if you look back through the years, you will see great gameplay on lower spec machines. One of the greatest games made (in my opinion) is the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. This still feels as good today as it did back when it was first released.

How long have you been gaming?


I’ve been round gaming for as long as I remember starting with the Atari 2600 I think it was …. all I remember playing was some combat tank game and the console had wood round it. Since then I’ve had a spectrum then moved through both SEGA and Nintendo’s consoles…. Sony and Microsoft too haha.. These days I just settle on the Xbox 360 which I’ve had until pretty recently (more like since Sony destroyed Microsoft at E3) and now own a PS3.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ziggymandias -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -