Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 15 October 2013

Not that I watch much in the way of TV these days because I spend more time gaming than anything else. Ones that I do watch is normally something I've read about or seen trailers of. It's around about this time of year that everything I enjoy to watch seems to start around the same time. Some of the shows have been around a few years now and others have recently started.

The Walking Dead

With season 4 now starting on TV the show that kicked off the zombie crazy all over again is back. Still kind of sticking to the story of the comics but also taking deviations from it so that fans of the comics don't know what is coming. If you haven't seen it before I'd suggest picking up season 1 box set which can be found around £5-10 these days and get yourself hooked on it. 

Sleepy Hollow

Just starting is Sleepy Hollow. This is more like a Sherlock Holmes crossed with X Files type of show mixed with the supernatural. Basic premis on the show. A man from the American Civil war years awakes in the future (our Present) to take on the headless horseman alongside a female lieutenant. I'm very much enjoying this and since it is in the early part of the show then my suggestion would be to pick it up now while it is fresh.

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yet another new show for this year. Taken after the events of the Avengers movie, Agent Coulson is back and putting a team together to help deal with superheroes/villains as well as tracking down objects of significance. At the moment the only reason to watch this is Agent Coulson (has he's such a cool character) but I will say I have enjoyed the show so far and I just feel like they haven't found the footing for all the characters yet.

Arrow

DC may have Batman and Superman on the big screen but on the small screen Green Arrow rules the roost so to speak. With a very successful first season last year, the second season picks up several months after the first. Obviously I'm not going to mention what happens in the first series only that you should go watch it. You wouldn't think your watching a Superhero type of movie.

Once upon a Time

Finally the last show on my watching list at the moment is nothing more than brilliance when it comes to the fairytale characters that we all think we know. After an amazing first season, Once upon a Time continued to spin a tale that makes you feel like your on a journey with everyone in it. Not to mention the cliff hanger the second series was left on.  Now into its third this show is still really enjoyable and has me hooked, literally has this season is set mostly in Never Neverland..... Tick Tock Tick Tock.... What you waiting for .... Go watch! You won't be disappointed.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ziggymandias -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -